Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Chocolates for Lina

I've started this blog to post my stampin' creations - because it seems to be The Thing to do, all my stampin' heroes have blogs! And I want to be cool like them I guess.... I still have a ton of work to do, to figure out all the ins and outs of blogging and how to get the formatting and layout that I like - but thought I'd post this little card as a "test". I created this last night to send to my friend Lina, who has started a business with her EXTREMELY YUMMY handmade chocolates (Lina's Cocoa Couture). She has her first big event this week, and last night I helped her put labels on the boxes the chocolates will go into. She chose boxes that happened to be "old olive" and "more mustard" (I had to explain to her that those were the colors!) :-) so that was the inspiration for this card. And of course I had to pair them with chocolate chip!! It was fun playing with my retired Oh So Sweet set, it's still one of my favorites! Ok I guess that's it. Hooray for me! I'm blogging! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you started a blog! All your posts so far are amazing cards!!!! I will definitely be back!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW--I love these little chocolates! You did an excellent job, Libby!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover