Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

New InColors!!

I'm probably a terrible demonstrator for posting this - but - it's out on Splitcoast, so it's not like it's a secret anymore (SU doesn't tell me these things this far in advance anyway, this is why I read SCS!). Anyway - I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THESE COLORS!!!! Purely Pomegranate?? Wild Wasabe!?! Groovy Guava!!! My mouth is watering. :-) Now I *really* can't wait until I can get actual samples of these new papers in my hot little hands!!! The countdown to the new catalog in July is ON!

SCS thread: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=242975

1 comment:

  1. No, you are not a terrible demo for posting this. What difference does it make??? It is nice to get a sneak peek!! Love your blog too!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover