Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, July 31, 2008

A couple more things...

First of all, I forgot to tell you one more time to go over to the Hambo Stamps website *TODAY* and place an order!! Quick!!! Before August arrives!! The Hambos, errr, I mean Hunters are donating 15% of all sales to a good cause this month, and I want that check to be BIG, so if there's stuff you've been wanting (and I know there is!) you need to buy it RIGHT NOW!! Got it? Good! ;-)

Second... I am what you can call a totally CLUELESS blogger (just ask my brother!). I really don't know the ins and outs of this stuff. So when Monica asked me today how I get the "links to this post" to show up, I said "huh??" So I went to last week's From Courtney's Closet post to investigate, and saw a link there to my sweet blogging friend Mimi's blog, and found out she played last week too!!! I am hopelessly behind on blogs in my Reader (585 unread at the moment!) so I hadn't seen her post yet. Doh!!! So here's her beautiful card (LOVE that ribbon!). And if I've ever missed a card from any of you, PLEASE let me know!! I'd be so bummed! I also forgot to mention today - if you upload on SCS, please use keyword FCCC so I can find you! :-) :-) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover