Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, October 30, 2008

I forgot to mention...!!!!

Look on my sidebar... I have a new button for From Courtney's Closet!!! Isn't it the cutest (yes, I am biased, but still...!) - I sent this photo over to Dina and asked her to work her photoshop magic on it, and what she sent back was just exactly what I wanted! Then my tech support team (ie my brother!) turned it into a button for me. So... if you'd like to add it to your own sidebar, I would be both thrilled and honored!! Just click on it to email me for the code. :-)

1 comment:

  1. How totally adorable the red/black/white dog card is! I love it!!!

    Someday I am going to play along - I am way too busy in my life!

    Love the new sidebar button too!

    But know what I REALLY LOVE??? My very own giraffe card!!!!!!! OMW, it's so cute -- even better IRL!!! And the other goodies you sent I don't have!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Made my day! :)

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover