Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, August 14, 2009

Gotta Love Texas!

Oh you know I sure do love me some Texas!! But every now and then it's nice to leave Texas and see other places - you know, places where the temperature is not 100+, where maybe just maybe it might even be pleasant to sit around a *campfire* on a summer evening... It seems like I vaguely remember a place like that from my youth... hmm... :-) I'm being silly, but wanted to let you know I'm heading up the homeland this week, the great state of Michigan, so I'll be looking forward to an inbox absolutely overflowing with your fabulous comments when I get back. Right??? ;-) But do check back here this week, as I've actually managed to make a few things ahead to schedule - *gasp*. :-) This cute little card I'm leaving you with has an image and sentiment I completely love from Deadbeat Designs. That's me in the middle, with my glittery pink vest and hat. HA! Not likely. But it's fun to imagine... :-) Thanks for stopping by today!!

1 comment:

  1. Libby- adorable! I am particpating in a western themed swap through SCS, you should come play! Here is the link with details- http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=438595

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover