Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Play Date Cafe Challenge #80

It's time for another Play Date Cafe Challenge! This time I saw orange in the inspiration photo, so I pulled out my adorable Hero Arts fox!


Isn't he sassy? Love him! The cute little message is from Lawn Fawn. Not sure who I will send this to... hmm, maybe one of my foxy stamping friends? :-)

They colors of the card were inspired by this week's Play Date Cafe color story:


Of course I nearly made a flowery card - it was hard not to since the flowers in this photo are so pretty! I may have to make another card this week - we shall see if that happens...!

This week's sponsor at the PDCC is none other than Paper Smooches!!! Love this new stamp company, the images are ADoRABLE! Which of course is no surprise since they are designed by the mega-talented Kim Hughes, former Go-to Gal for PaperCrafts Magazine and creative genius. AND, our guest designer at the PDCC this week, woohoo!!

So head over to the Play Date Cafe blog for all the details - to see what my teammates came up with - and to hear about the fabby PRIZE this week! I hope you'll join us!

15 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I love the standing fox and the sleeping one too! Love the clean look on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how cute is that little fox?! Lovely card Libby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how does this make me smile big...love your cutie fox, super sweet Libby...hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card Libby. This foxy always make me smile:) I have put it on my wish list...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such an adorable card, Libby! I love your design and the fun sentiment! Beautiful colouring and shading on the cute little fox too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHat a cute fox, LIbby! I don't own any Lawn Fawn stamps, but they seem to be the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY, Libby! This little fox is soooooooo sassy! I love that ribbon and the papers--and that little leaf pin is the perfect embellie! You rocked these colors! Great job:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just too, stinkin' cute, Libby! LOVE that perfect, little sentiment, too! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. CUTE!! I love how you use the colors with Mr. Fox!1 Totally cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is adorable, Libby! That fox is just the sweetest thing and the sentiment is perfect! Love the patterned papers you chose...and your design is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Be still my heart Libby, what a DARLING card!!! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is adorable, Libby. Love that leaf stick pin and how you have it holding the sentiment. Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I adore him!! Beautiful card Libby!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! This card brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover