Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, October 3, 2011

Cruising Through Life...

Hello and Happy Monday! Did everyone have a nice WCMD? I did! I was a stamping fool!! I made more cards than I've made in ages. Woohoo!! Here's the first of them, playing with some Lawn Fawn goodness...


You *know* I *needed* this Cruising Through Life set as soon as I saw it!! It has an adorable BIKE! Thank you Kelly Marie for being so awesome! ;-) I made this card for a couple challenges - first, it's the WCMD challenge on the Lawn Fawn blog. We were to make a "thank you" card - although this doesn't exactly say "thank you" - to me it's a "thank you for spending your life with me" card, so hopefully it counts. :-)

I also played with Lori Craig's challenge over in the Hope You Can Cling To forum on Splitcoaststampers. She asked us to use BLING! Um, ok! Not a problem! :-) Check out the challenges if you haven't already. They are posting a new one every single day this month, and the cards will benefit the MD Anderson Cancer Center. I'm going to play along with as many as I can!! AND!!! I will be HOSTING ONE soon... SQUEAL! So be sure to check it out!! Oh, and by the way, there are prizes!!!! :-)


Thanks for stopping by,


  • Stamps: Cruising Through Life from Lawn Fawn
  • Paper: white & pink cardstock
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copie markers, white gel pen
  • Other: Crafter's Workshop cloud template, Hero Arts gems, Star Dust Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Libby! Love the colors of this bike! Can't wait to see what you make from your creative overdrive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Libby, do you have every bike stamp ever made?! This bike is so cute and I love your card! Gorgeous colouring and design! Love all the bling too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for participating in our World Card Making Day Challenge! We just love your card! The bike is perfect for you and you made a perfect card with it! Love!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover