Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Guest Designing with Melanie's Stamps!!

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share some happy news today - the fabulous Melanie Muenchinger, illustrator for Gina K. Designs and all-around sweet and talented stamper, asked me to do a guest design spot for one of her latest sets, Make a State-ment!! It's such a FUN FUN FUN set for people like me who love to roadtrip across the country, I completely squealed when I saw it!
I have a bunch more ideas for this set, but Melanie is featuring a few of my designs starting today, so head on over to her blog, Hands, Head, Heart, and take a peek! Thanks so much for inviting me, Melanie!

6 comments:

  1. You're welcome, Libby, thank YOU for continuing to get so excited about my new sets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby, congrats on your guest designer spot! Just had a look at your card, it's absolutely gorgeous! Looks like a fun set to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card - I hope that you will do a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your GDT spot!! HOOOORAY! Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, congratulations! I can see where you'd use these stamps A LOT!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover