Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Days of Holiday Projects - Day 1!

Happy December! Today I'm singing "Silver and gold, silver and gold, everyone wishes for silver and gold...". Here's why:


I made this to play along with Linda's latest Catered Crop Recipe Swap. That's right, you guessed it - her theme is Silver & Gold! Check out the amazing inspiration board she's pulled together:


I used my beautiful Hero Arts Dotted Snowflake, embossed in silver. And the scalloped mat panel is some super duper old gold cardstock that's been in my stash, um, FOREVER! Three cheers for actually using it! Here's a close-up of the embossing and the bling!


I'm also joining my friend Donna and some other wonderful ladies to post 12 Days of Christmas on our blogs!

Yes, you read that right. 12 days. If I post something for 12 straight days in a row - well - that's probably more than I've posted over the past couple months!! I think I can I think I can I think I can... :-) Here's the list of ladies joining in the fun - visit them all and leave them lots of love!

Barb Murphy
Ceal Pritchett
Donna Bowman
Jen Cuthbertson
Lalo Ik
Rachel Izakowicz
Rachel Kleinman
Regina Hardy
Veronica Zalis

And I can't help it, I have to share this classic bit of wonderfulness before I go...


I'll be back tomorrow with another Christmas project. And make sure to join us at the Recipe Swap - you have until December 8 to play along! Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful Libby!! I love that silver snowflake!! Thanks for much for being a part of our 12 Days - I can't wait to see what you have for us tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWEsome card! (Might that be SU Brushed Gold card stock?)

    And 12 cards in 12 days? I look forward to this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Libby!!!! I like how the silver snowflake runs off the side of the card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw...the silver embossing is gorgeous!! Beautiful craftsmanship, Libby! Can't wait to see more! Way to rock the first day of holiday project inspiration! And yay for using the good OLD gold paper...:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that stamp looks just gorgeous with the silver embossing. and way to use up some hidden paper bits :) this is beautiful, thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super beautiful card Libby! The gold DP and the silver embossing is fabulous together...hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover