Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SDC117 ~ Birthday!

It's time for another Stampotique Designer's Challenge, and Kim Howard is hosting. And it's her birthday. So the theme is... you guessed it... BIRTHDAY!! A very happy birthday to you, sweet Kim!!


I played with another adorable Hazel stamp. This one is called Hazelbunny. Cute! I couldn't resist this stamp, I'm going to use it to make little cards for my bunny-loving daughter, to tuck into her school lunches to surprise her. But to turn this card into a birthday card for my little bunny-lover, I used the "happy" portion of the Happy New House stamp and just stamped it repeatedly & cut it out. The "birthday" is handwritten. I colored Hazelbunny with my watercolor crayons and added some splotches just for fun.

Happy stamping!

7 comments:

  1. What a happy and very sweet card Libby. Love your idea of popping cards into your daughters lunch bag.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card made me feel happy, happy, happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Libby, I love the texture on your bunny panel:-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that Hazelbunny is just adorable, and the perfect way to convey special wishes to a bunny lover like your daughter. Clever how you created the sentient (nice handwriting, by the way!) for this card. Hazelbunny looks beautiful standing upon that watercolor paper, too!! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover