Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Double, double toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.

Here's another card made with my "Pawsitively Fright" set from FireCracker Designs by Pamela. I had some fun with my Stickles on this one - those cauldrons are sooooo glittery and cool IRL! The stamp actually has candy coming out of the cauldron - so cute - but I was too lazy to color them all, so I found a use for some *yellow* liquid applique my friend Amy had just given me! Fun! I need to hit JoAnn's and see if they sell it in any other colors now, I like it! The broom embellishment is also a stamp from this set, which I colored and cut out. And the "Bubble Bubble" sentiment is too - I used a Making Memories clear tag, and stamped it on there with StazOn. Has anyone else bought those "Spellbound Glitter Clears" from MM this season? Boy do they STINK! I got a little lightheaded smelling them as I made this card. I had to take an extra big whiff of the StazOn to cancel it out! LOL! And funny - I didn't realize until just this minute as I was looking at the package to see what they were called - that they are self-adhesive! I attached this tag with a little moon brad, also from MM. I wouldn't have wanted this adhered flat to the card anyway, it's cuter in this case with a little dimension (but boy am I a dope for not noticing that!). I love the little pack of MM Spellbound brads - it also has bats and glittery pumpkins - you will most likely be seeing them on here REALLY soon. Sure hope you enjoy Halloween cards... I have A LOT of supplies to use before October 31! :-) Ok, hope you all are enjoying your weekend, and thanks for stopping by today!
  • Stamps: Pawsitively Fright by FireCracker Designs by Pamela
  • Paper: Lovely Lilac, Georgia Pacific White, DP from Stampin' Up and The Paper Studio
  • Ink: Black StazOn, Copic markers for coloring
  • Accessories: Starry Night, Black Diamond & Orange Peel Stickles, Yellow Liquid Applique, Hobby Lobby ribbon, Making Memories Spellbound Brads and Glitter Clears

6 comments:

  1. Whoo, girl! What a card! I have this set and was stumped on how to use it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so neat. Using the liquid applique is something new to me. I will definetly have to look into getting some.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and spooky, Libby! Love your sparkly cauldrons, and your clear tag. Keep sniffin' the StazOn, and you'll be ok...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute!! Love the bling on those things!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sparkly caulrons, especially with the goop bubbling out of them--great idea! If you have white LA you can stir in some ink from a reinker to color it and it works just fine. I've done that before. It's fun!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover