Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

I'm so sad that today is Halloween - it means I really need to stop making Halloween cards until next year! Boo hoo! Well here's one last hoorah for you - made with a bunch of little cuties from the Hambo Halloween page. They're all dressed up and ready to go trick or treating! These images were seriously fun to color. I used Beate's WSC63 sketch again for this card - it's one of my favorites and you'll probably see it on here again!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Halloween tonight! And goodbye until next year, my sweet Halloween stamps!!

  • Stamps: Ghost, Monster, Princess, Trick or Treat from Hambo Stamps
  • Paper: Garden Green, Neenah Solar White, SU & Paper Studio DP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics for coloring
  • Accessories: Swiss Dots cuttlebug folder, Hobby Lobby ribbon, MM brads, purple Stickles, Stardust Gellyroll pen

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love it. I can't believe Halloween is almost over, or that I haven't had a chance to stamp ANY halloween images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I like how you used the monster in the back. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Libby, I love your layered scene! Adorable card! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute Libby! I love how the punched round makes it look like they are standing in front of a full moon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little trick-or-treaters are so cute!! I love the dimension and papers...and what a great take on Beate's sketch!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover