Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! (and a sale!)

Pamela posted this super cute greeting on her blog today so I had to steal it and share it with you all too! LOL The image is from FireCracker Design's new Sally Stamps set. So cute! And the really fun part - Pamela's wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day with 14% off your order now through Sunday midnight EST. Just use the code BEMINE at checkout. Now that's SWEET! :-)

I'll be back in a little bit with a new card. Hope you're having a wonderful day!! Joel is back so I'm trying to spend my Valentine's barricaded in my stamp room! LOL We'll see how long it lasts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover