Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Sweet Wee Tees!

I've actually scheduled several posts for while I'm on vacation, can ya believe it?? This is very unlike me. Maybe I'll come home to a bunch of sweet comments in my inbox!?! Maybe?? :-)

Here's another card I made with the sweet little Wee Tees set from Gina K Designs. I have no idea why I just referred to this set as "little", it's anything but little - Melanie included 67 different stamps in it! Yowsa! I made this card to play along with this week's Mojo Monday challenge. Oh how I love a good sketch challenge!

Thanks for stopping by today. :-)

17 comments:

  1. OMG! I love this card! How sweet! It is adorable! Can't wait to see what pops up this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Libby your card is just wonderful. I love the varous panels, the embossing, layering and of course that perfectly colored onesie. I hope your vacation was fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toooooo cute! Hope you are having a wonderful vacation. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is TOO cute! I'm loving all these onsies and how you use them. Great take on the mojo layout too--that one was a toughie. Happy vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another adorable card, and you had time to pre-post? I'm thoroughly impressed! Have a great vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So darn sweet Libby!

    Many Blessings,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it Libby! an I love your sneak peek!!!! Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is adorable! What a great set--I can see tons of possibilities with it!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet...have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable card! Love your take on the mojo sketch! Those little button accents are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card! It is the SWEETEST!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been here reading and catching up for quite a while, now -- so much going on! You're making the cutest cards with this set! This one is so sweet! Love this sketch, too. Hope you're having a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable onsie card, Libby!! I love that little teddy, and tiny button!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So so adorable Libby!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. another lovely wee tees card! Love these, gonna have to get em since you keep teasing me with them!

    I got my FCC done, just have to post it. :)

    Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover