Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick and Easy

A couple weekends ago I had the pleasure of spending my Saturday at a crop with my friend Karen! It was so nice to get to be crafty all day long and catch up with Karen. While at the crop I got to play with other people's tools they brought to share - including a plethora of Cuttlebug dies and embossing folders!! I really loved these flowers, so I decided to throw together a really quick and simple card with them. Fun stuff! Thanks for stopping by today. :-)

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love the color combo and the simplicity of it. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simple design Libby. I am loving embossing folders and my Cuttlebug and my Big Shot.

    Another great card.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover