Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, April 16, 2010

Spread Sunshine

I used some leftovers on today's card - I have a few fabric flowers left from when I made this card, and thought they might look fun with the stem of one of my Hero Arts Curly Flowers.


I decided to try sewing around curves on this card - don't look too closely, it's quite a mess! HA! I used a sentiment from one of my all-time favorite Hero sets, Anytime Messages.

And just a quick plug - I listed a bunch of my Stampin' Up sets I'm selling HERE. Take a look & let me know if you see any you can't live without!

Thanks for stopping by today!

  • Stamps: CG136 Curly Flowers and CL129 Anytime Messages from Hero Arts
  • Paper: Stampin' Up Kraft, Bazzill textured paper, white
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
  • Accessories: Spellbinders die, Corner Chomper, Janome Sew Mini, fabric, foam dots

10 comments:

  1. so pretty! I love your red flower too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I have made flowers like that too! I like your idea with the stem! Sewing is hard, you did well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i need to try making a fabric flower....i've tried with paper but not fabric. yours is so pretty!
    i think the "unperfect" sewing just adds to the charm on the card. at least that's what i tell myself on my 'unperfect' sew jobs! yours is pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice Libby! So glad to see you back blogging and creating again. Love the new look on your blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is SOOOOO cute! Thanks for showing me! I LOVE it! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sewing looks perfect to me! Love it around the curves. The flower looks like a million bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card...and the new blog layout is FABULOUS :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card definitely makes me smile, so pretty and the bold red really contrasts so well with the other colors you've used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that flower! And love the shape of your sentiment banner!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover