When my friend Heather emailed and said she was re-opening the Paper Pretties store and asked if I'd join her team in this hop, of course I said yes! I had no idea what stamp set I'd be working with. Well if you know me at all, you know I completely SQUEALED when this cutie patootie set arrived at my door!!
I love dragons. I especially love CUTE ADORABLE SWEET dragons, like the one in this set called Imagine. I adore this sentiment that he's paired with, too! (and there are two others in the set as well!) Since I used the one about dreams, I thought it would be fun and dreamy to have him sitting in some clouds in a swirly night sky. And of course blinged up with lots of rhinestones and glitter, as every good dragon should be!
You’ve likely heard by now, but Paper Pretties is releasing TWELVE brand new sets today, along with the big Prettie Boutique Re-Opening. All of the new sets will be available for purchase in the Prettie Boutique beginning no later than 7 AM CST today.
It’s our party, but the PRESENTS are for you!! Leave a comment right here on this post to enter to win this fabulous stamp set!! I will take comments until Sunday, August 15th at 6 PM CST, and then one Prettie Lucky stamper will be chosen at random to receive this set!! Can’t get a better deal than that! And you can shop now without fear, if you happen to win a set you already purchased (you know you can’t resist these amazing new images!), you may substitute a different set of equal or lesser value in its place.
If we’re going to have a party, we’re going to make it a REALLY GOOD PARTY. Here are the purchase specials for all purchases from the Prettie Boutique:
- Every order placed during release weekend (now through Sunday, August 15th) will receive a free Paper Pretties “Hand Stamped” stamp!
- All orders that total $25 or more (before shipping charges are applied) will receive a free stamp set (Paper Pretties’ choice) in their package!
- Any orders that total $100 or more (before shipping charges are applied) will receive a free 6x6 paper pad (Paper Pretties’ choice) with their order!
- The older Paper Pretties’ stamps are still on sale! Up to 75% off, with many of the Sophia and Cooper sets selling for just $5! WOW!!
Thanks for joining us today. We hope you love this release as much as we do!! Your next stop on our Blog Hop is Jana's wonderful blog. Good luck and Shop Prettie!
- Stamps: Imagine from Paper Pretties
- Paper: Green, black & silver cardstock from Stampin' Up
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, black Glaze pen (on his eyes)
- Accessories: white felt, rhinestones, Diamond Stickles, wired ribbon, PTI scallop edge die, Tim Holtz Swirls embossing folder