Don't bicycles just equal happy summer?? In my book they do! And I've been wanting to play with my sweet little Three Bikes set from Hero Arts - I just love ALL of their bike stamps, yay! I used some cloud paper from American Crafts in the background, although I covered it quite a bit. But this card just makes me want to ride a bike on a sunshiny summer day!
You know who else likes riding her bike on a sunshiny day? My sweet little girl. She got her very first big girl bike this past week!
Look at her go!
For my card, I was inspired by several things from our fabby recipe from Jessica.
- Colors – red, blue, and yellow
- Color Mediums – stamp ink
- Embellishments – twine/hemp rope, buttons
- Tools – distress tools
- Techniques – distressing
- Theme – summer
- Use any of the ingredients (themes, colors, techniques, shapes, etc.) in Jessica's recipe to make your project. Just pick a few ingredients and then add your own spices to cook up something uniquely yours.
- Add your project using the InLinz (froggy) button and join the party.
- Be sure to list your recipe or tell us what ingredient you used from the sample recipe.
- Don't forget to link back to this post or include the "I Followed the Recipe" button on your blog (see the side bar to the right).
- Stamps: LP202 Three Bikes, CL492 Typewriter Letters from Hero Arts
- Paper: SU Yoyo Yellow, American Crafts (clouds) & Jillibean Soup (red)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers
- Accessories: staples, button, twine, scissors for distressing edges