Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Scratch & Sniff

Hi everyone, I'm popping in today to share a card I had over on the Hero Arts blog yesterday.


See all that yummy chocolate frosting with a sweet cherry on top? Well they actually SMELL like chocolate & cherry! That's right, a scratch & sniff card. If you pop on over to the Hero Arts blog, you'll find the video I put together for this fun technique.

I mentioned in the video that the technique is "kid test and mother approved" - here's my kid testing it. :-)



Love the big smile after he smelled that yummy cherry!

Thanks for stopping by,

3 comments:

  1. Love the card, Libby, and the facials :-). Will hop over to the video and take a look.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! I like the scratch & sniff, too, very fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely testing method, Libby!
    Will try this one at home too! ;)

    Thank you again for your lovely visit at my blog!

    Hugs,
    die amelie xx

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover