Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Hope You Can Cling To!

Today's card features the Kissing Technique:


I used the Hero Arts + BasicGrey stamp set Sweet Threads Labels, and combined it with a wonderful message stamp called With Hope. It's the perfect sentiment for this card, because the card is my sample for today's Hope You Can Cling To challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, which I happen to be hosting!


The challenge is a card drive for MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. There have been a ton of fabulous challenges, at least one a day, all this month!! I hope you'll head on over and play along with my challenge - and then stay for a while and play them all!

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Love this so much Libby! And love your colors too, so refreshing and pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Libby, love those flowers and the technique you used...hugs

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover