Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

SDC68 - Whatever The Weather

Today I'm playing along with the Stampotique Designer's Challenge, and it's all about the weather. Sun, rain, wind, snow, whatever! We just had to be inspired by the weather for our card. Well... I decided to make a bright, sunshiney card!


I colored Fleur de Girl to look like a sweet sunflower with my colored pencils. I hope this counts as a weather-inspired card, I may have cheated just a teeny bit...!

I hope you'll play along this week!

12 comments:

  1. Super duper cute 'summer'card - she is beautifully coloured. Just lovely. Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice "sunshine" card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Libby, certainly looks like it counts..xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful and bright, definately says sunshine to me x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lookin' Good Lady! *as usual* I just fixed your admin links at the top. Blogger dropped the old interface so we gotta give in to the changes now. :D It's all for the greater good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how bright and sunny this is. Holding onto the last bit of sun.
    xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. her face is ADORABLE!!!! lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  8. a beautiful summer card, love the sunflower girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She's gorgeous Libby a definite ray of sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy World Card Making Day, Libby! Hope you get to enjoy lots of inky time today! Your card is adorable! Great design and I love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is awesome! Love the whole idea

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover