Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Happy Hanukkah... belated!

Because I would never want to give you the false impression that I am organized and on top of things, I am sharing a Hanukkah card I made. Today. Now that Hanukkah is over. Go me!

Hey, at least it's pretty...! :-) The stamp is from Stampington & Company, I picked it up at my LSS. The background of the image panel was spritzed with various inks (Dylusions, Mister Huey's, Glimmer Mist) in shades of blue & sparkle. Then the image was embossed in more sparkle. The star was stamped, trimmed & coated in glue & sparkle. And the message was stamped once again in silver ink and trimmed.

Here's all the sparkle at another angle:


We went to our very first Hanukkah party this year. I made kugel. My first kugel. WOW is kugel yummy!! The wonderful things I learn from my Jewish friends... :-)


Our friends made more yummy latkes than I've ever seen in my life...


Courtney got to make homemade candles, what fun.


If you celebrate Hanukkah, I hope yours was full of sparkle and love.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous sparkly card - and all the food looks pretty good too!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sparkle card, and YUUUUMMMM! You can never have too many latkes.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover