Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Mazel Tov!

Recently a friend asked me to make a card for her to bring to a bat mitzvah party. She asked for flowers and purple. Could I possibly be happier with those instructions???


I decided to play with my lovely older Hero Arts Flower Medley stamp. The background is from my DCWV burlap paper stack, which I've been obsessed with lately! *love* And the mazel tov is from Paper Smooches. I created a ginormous embelly with twine and a button:


Because it was so big, of course I couldn't fit this card in a standard envelope, so I dug out my favorite new-to-me tool, my Envelope Punch Board!! Oh my, coolest thing ever!!!


I didn't actually take a photo of the envelope, but I will say it took about 2 minutes to make and it was perfect. My friend paid me for this card with New Mexico chile peppers fresh from her garden. Best commission ever!!

Thanks for stopping by,

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!! Love that burlap. *swoon*

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Libby you really rocked this one - love it. And I can just see you loving the instruction to use purple :-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a (deserved) compliment to be asked, Libby! And, you did not disappoint. This card is absolutely gorgeous. I have often wondered about those thingies for making envelopes, but you seem to love it! Hmmmmmm...maybe a *must have* now for me!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover