Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, January 6, 2014

Seasons Givings Blog Hop - WINNER

A huge thank you to everyone who visited my blog over the last several days and left your sweet comments - it was absolutely wonderful getting to have so many visitors and so much blog love!! You all made my day! And to those of you who subscribed while you were here - my sincere thanks! I am not the most regular of bloggers, but I do plan to spend more time creating this year than I have in years past. The kids return to school tomorrow, and I will return to my stamp room! Yay!

So without further ado... I've used to choose a winner! Comment #179 - Chark, who said...
Love Hero Arts! Thanks for the chance and I like it without the sequins too...but Stickles were a good choice!

Please email me at and I'll get your goodies out to you!

Thanks for stopping by!


  1. Congratulations to the winner! Enjoy your goodies!

  2. Way to go Libby - looking forward to more posts :-)

  3. Congrats to Chark! And thank you Libby for your generous participation and gift!!!

  4. Lucky Chark! And, thanks for your generosity, Libby! I look forward to your sharing your art with us! Happy New Year! Mwah!


I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!


Get Inspired

Pin It button on image hover