Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Au Revoir

Well, the sun has set on another Tour de France. Le sigh. It's always my saddest day of the summer.


I made my little Paris at night scene using a piece I had watercolored quite a while ago and never used! I thought the purples and grays would make a nice evening sky. The stars were added in silver ink from the Hero Arts Shoot for the Moon set. And the Paris skyline is a cut file from the Silhouette store!

I had a ton of fun creating all of these TdF-inspired cards this month, and I hope you had fun tuning in to see them. You can find all of the bike-inspired cards I've made over the years on my Pinterest board!


Now the big question - will I keep stamping regularly now that the Tour is over? Tune in and find out. ;-)

2 comments:

  1. What a stunning card Libby - and please keep stamping and blogging - I love visiting you.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects Libby :)

    xx Arwen

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover