Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Bikes + Bunnies = Happy Me!

Recently I was sitting here at my computer, minding my own business, when suddenly I was completely assaulted by some MASSIVE CUTENESS!! Ha! It was the latest release from Mama Elephant. They had a new set that not only had an awesome tandem bicycle, but it also had BUNNIES! If you don't know... I love bunnies. And bikes. So of course I had to have it. HAD TO!


This is the result of my first time playing with Tandem Ride. There are other adorable animals in the set, plus even more in the Tandem Extras set, and I of course now own BOTH sets, plus the matching dies (here & here!)... but I had to just stick with bunnies and put them on both seats. Plus carrots. Oh the cute little carrots!! I die.


For the colors, I played along with one of my longtime favorite color challenges - The Color Throwdown. I used to play this one all the time. You know, way back when I actually blogged regularly. Long, long ago...


I mentioned Alpe d'Huez in my previous post, and the stage did not disappoint! It was an awesome, exciting fight on the mountain. But instead of the details of today's stage, I want to share this cool land art I saw in my Twitter feed today. Another one of my favorite things about watching the Tour de France - all of the cool land art and tractor displays and whatnot that the farmers in the French countryside (or in this case, artists!) put together for the tv helicopters. So amazing!!

Thanks for stopping by,


7 comments:

  1. OMW, the CARROTS!!!!!!!! This is so cute, Libby! Great to have you join us for the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a fun set, and awesome card, Libby - love the 'land art' too - that's amazing, almost as good as your card ;-)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right...that is one adorable image and looks fabulous in the throwdown colors! Wow, that land art is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable images... wonderful card design!! Always fun to get happy mail!! So glad you joined us at CTD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the land art is amazing! as are the BUNNIES!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the colors you used! And holy cow, that landscape is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover