Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Sunday, January 21, 2018

United We Flourish - Hero Arts + Ellen Hutson!



Today I'm thrilled to be part of a blog hop celebrating the release of the Ellen Hutson + Hero Arts collaboration for United We Flourish! I've been lucky enough to meet Ellen in person, and she is truly one of the nicest people around. I'm soooo excited to actually be hopping with her team, yay!! You should have arrived here from Laurel's blog, but if you didn't you should head over to The CLASSroom and start at the very beginning!

The stamp set is called Better Together. One of my favorite things about this set is the message "we all share the same branch" - because we really do, don't we? Being inspired by using that message, here's the card I came up with:


I stamped various birds randomly, then colored with my Chameleon pencils. I added a bit of lacquer pen to the birds for a little extra fun - the lacquer pen is a new product coming from Hero Arts.



Here's a look at the full set and matching dies:


GIVEAWAY!! To celebrate, two randomly selected commenters will win a $30 gift certificate to the Ellen Hutson shop! To enter just leave a comment on the Ellen Hutson Classroom blog by 11:59 PST on January 28th.

Now it's time to hop! Next stop is my sweet friend Lisa Adametz. And be sure to get your Better Together set before they are gone!

Thanks for stopping by!

26 comments:

  1. I love the rainbow birds, rainbows are so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes we do. love your color choice! let's hope the tree doesn't break!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let alone do the cute birds make you smile at the images you've made them rainbow, wow! Anything rainbow is always a winner , great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow birds covering your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you created your background with the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice! What a great take on a nice message!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card Libby - and I love the look the laquer pen gives!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, Libby! Birds in all the rainbow colors & the awesome sentiment! Perfect! I need to send this one to my 5 sisters!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The perfect sentiment for the beautiful diversity of birds. Lovely card Libby. Applicable to so many situations.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the United We Flourish stamp set BETTER TOGETHER! Great card, I love the added glossy finish on the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute with the rainbow colored birds.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just love the message your rainbow colored birds sends!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes, vibrant colors! And lacquer pen, huh? Oh, YEAH! Let me check into that!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A seriously cute card Libby. We kind of all do "share the same branch"...LOL super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice card, I like the glossy accents.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great rainbow card and I like the effects of the lacquer pen.

    ReplyDelete
  17. That’s such a nice card , I love the rainbow birds ! They’re so cute !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute idea to combine the rainbow with the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the sentiment you chose with all these different colored birds. Great concept!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Magnumax Muscle Builder Stack Supplements like Yohimbe or some other natural products can help in case hormonal issues is keeping you from seeing eating habits study you like. Just remember to follow your supposed to take doses and consult by using. http://jackedmuscleextremeadvice.com/magnumax/

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover