Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, December 3, 2018

December My Monthly Hero Release!

It's kit release day, and the December My Monthly Hero kit is so beautiful. I am in love!! The fairies are just gorgeous, but for today's card I had to play with the super cute mouse!


I watercolored the images, as well as created the background, with some Daniel Smith watercolor paints, after stamping with Intense Black Ink. For a little extra something, I used the glitter pen in the kit to add sparkle to the dandelion, and went over the mushroom with Crystal Clear Lacquer.



If you'd like to see more of the cards I created this month, take a look at the December kit landing page. I'll share more details about these cards over the next few days.



And here's a look at the full December My Monthly Hero kit - so beautiful!


Now it's time to hop. I can't wait to see what all of these fabulous stampers came up with! Like every month, there's a giveaway - be sure to comment on every blog in the hop, and a lucky winner drawn from the comments will receive a free kit! The winner will be announced on the Hero Arts blog. Comment by Sunday night, December 9th!

The Hero Arts Blog
Caly Person
Emily Midgett
Ilina Crouse
Janette Kausen
Jessica Frost-Ballas
Michelle Short
Nichol Spohr
Yana Smakula
Jennifer McGuire
Kathy Racoosin
Debi Adams
Lydia Fiedler
Julee Tilman
Emily Loggans
Libby Hickson (you are here!)

This kit is so cute, it's going to be a quick sellout - be sure to grab yours before it's too late! And check out the add-ons too, they are wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by,

50 comments:

  1. The mouse in this kit is cute! Love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done kit and your design is awesome !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mouse in this kit is my favorite image and I really like how your card highlighted the mouse in the blue background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that mouse. All the images are great but the mouse..oh my!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That mouse is adorable! Off to check out your other cards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the watercolor look of your card!
    Thank you for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  7. super sweet card... love that little mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That mouse is so stinkin’ adorable. Love your card! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your cute watercolored card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a whimsical card! I love your watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute cards! Thank you for sharing your techniques with us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable little mouse. Love the edges of the blue background!! All four of your cards are fantastic!! I especially like the fairy sitting at the edge of the window! Great job!! Thanks for sharing!! This is an amazing kit!! My all-time favorite for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Libby what a gorgeous wee mouse, and you have really made him the star of this beautiful card.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  14. What adorable card! It's really a sweet scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE! Beautiful scene and amazing coloring :))))

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card! :) Love how it looks with that watercolor background.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the way you created this pretty watercolor background! It really brings out that adorable little mouse! really cute inspiration today!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your delightful card, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Everything is so lovely, this card, your designs, and Hero Arts My Monthly Hero card kits!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card! I love your watercoloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That little mouse is so cute.
    He can come into my house
    whenever he wants.
    Fun card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorable just doesn't describe that cute mouse! Beautiful watercoloring, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Like your use of water color, something I need to try more of!

    ReplyDelete
  25. So cute and fun. Love your mouse. Thanks for sharing you designs.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Gotta say I do really love this little mouse. Sweet card, so well done.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The little mouse is so sweet! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Very nice! That mouse is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your sweet little mouse card! This set is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  30. THis is such a wonderful kit - I am loving that stamp set and everyone's interpretation of it! I love the loose artsy look of your water colour version.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I usually don't like mice but I have to make an exception for this cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Super CUTE mouse card! Great stampset!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Such a sweet card. Love the cute mouse.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  35. Such and adorable card. I love the watercolor look! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Lovely cards. Love the images in the stamp and die set.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your cards are so fun with all the whimsical images from Hero Arts December release but it is the gorgeous depth of blue you used that make the mouse card so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Yes, the mouse is adorable and you have created such a fun scene for it ! Thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  40. Who wouldn't love to receive this darling little mouse in the mail!? I have fallen in love with this sweet mouse stamp! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover