Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, November 6, 2023

Hero Arts November 2023 Release!

Happy Release Day! Today the latest My Monthly Hero kit and add-ons release from Hero Arts. The theme is so cute - owls and mail art! I combined both the main kit and an add-on for my card and envelope today.


The card features a mailbox stamp from the My Monthly Hero kit. I used a technique shared by Jennifer McGuire during the Hero Holiday Stamp-Along this past weekend to do a mirror image stamping of the mailbox, so I could have it facing the opposite direction. So clever! I covered mine with a layer of vellum after coloring, just to hide the imperfect edges of the mirror stamping a little.



The owl is the Peeking Owl Fancy Die. I just love all of the peeking dies Hero has done so far! This one comes with a separate little envelope that he can hold in his beak, or be used to decorate your card, as I did here.

The message is from the Hero Transfers that also came in the kit.


For the envelope, I stamped more images from the kit and colored them with my markers. So fun! I'm sending this card to my friend Robin, who designed the owls and mailbox in the kit. This is probably my last time working with a kit for release day, and Robin & I have been through thick and thin with these kits over the past eight years, so it seemed fitting.

Now it's time to hop! Visit all of these amazing artists and check out what they've done with this fun release!


Thanks for stopping by,

16 comments:

  1. I adore your envelope, just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you put an envelope in the owl's mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ I'm in love with the matching envelope ♥️♥️♥️ awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card and envelope, Libby - I will miss your Hero Arts release posts.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card and envelope! The owls are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great project and love the envelope as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very, very cute Libby! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card and envelope! The envelope is so adorable! And I love the vellum window on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The envelope decoration is extra cute. I love the cards flying... Sharon Gullikson

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great cards! I love the peeking owl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful, fun cards. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card and matching envelope with the mail theme and cute owls.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover