Just another reminder about our HUGE sale tomorrow!! There are now eleven of us going in on it, and one woman alone says she has over 150 Stampin' Up sets to sell!!! WOW! I don't think I'm going to make any profit on this, I'll be doing too much shopping myself!! Hope to see you there as well! It's Saturday, September 6 from 8am-noon at 3317 Burks Ln, in the Steiner Ranch neighborhood!
Thanks for hosting! It was nice to sell some stuff. Too bad I went to Hobby Lobby a few hours later and bought a bunch of nestabilities with my profits----LOL. Let's do this again next year!
Pumpkin Spice After Dark
-
Hi friends! Happy National Coffee Day! Today I’m popping in with a spooky
fun caffeinated creation. this is one of 6 cards I created with the Pumpkin
Spi...
Heartfelt Condolences - CTD816
-
Hello, crafty friends! I know it’s been months since I’ve posted here on my
blog but I have posted cards over on my Instagram page which you can find
here...
Good Luck
-
Not the usual wedding card :) Wishing a couple a long and happy life
together.
*Een ongewone trouwkaart. Wensen voor een lang en gelukkig leven samen.*
...
What's Going On With My Blog?
-
Hey friends! Now that I can finally get in here to post (sort of - things
still aren't working properly) I have a new update: SO - since the issues
are sti...
Ink to Paper June Release - Day 2
-
Welcome back to the second day of the June Ink to Paper sneak peeks!
Whether you live by a beach, a large city, or in/near the mountains you
will be absolu...
Park Winters Summerland 2019
-
Oh, the magic that is Summerland! If you read my Summerland 2018 blog post,
you know how much I loved the event! I was so lucky to be invited back to
th...
Reverse Confetti July Release Hop
-
Greetings and welcome to Reverse Confetti's July Release Hop! You should be
arriving here from *Olga Matyushevskaya's blog*. I'm the last stop on
today'...
Happy 10th Birthday to Taylored Expressions!
-
Hi, friends! It's been a minute or two since we've last been in touch,
hasn't it? I'm kind of bad that way. It's not so much
"out-of-sight-out-of-mind," it...
Inventory Inspiration
-
Hi Verve friends! Thank you SOOOOOO much for all your fabulous well wishes,
emails, comments and orders. My office is down to just one 2'x6' cabinet of
pro...
How to set up a watercolor palette....
-
My blog post today is for those of you who have purchased a vintage
watercolor palette from my shop and are wondering how to select pigments
which order t...
Celebrate
-
Hello! Happy Weekend. I managed to make another card for the Paper
Smooches challenge this month:) This month the challenge is to make a card
with flowe...
Added stamps for Sale/De-stash Sale
-
Hello Everyone! Hope you guys all doing well and had a great Holiday
season. ๐ I have a quick post today, just to tell that I am still alive.
Just being b...
Just Another Day!
-
Well good morning! I know it’s been weeks and weeks since I’ve been here .
. . life sometimes happens . . . it’s almost three, calls me MomMom and
goes n...
Creating Again!!!
-
Wow! It's been forever since I have created a card! Life got in the way,
and I had to take a break, but I'm back and it feels so good!
First, let me catc...
UPDATE: Moving my creative blog!!
-
For all those who may be out there stumbling upon my blog or waiting for me
to post again {since I am so not on a regular schedule}, please update to
this ...
Flower Soft Winter Scenes
-
Our Design Team have had fun making Winter Scenes with our pre printed card
topper and background scene packs. A sprinkle of some Flower Soft Polar
White a...
iPICKS #241
-
Welcome to* iPICKS* where I post a selection of my favorite Stampin' Up!
cards and projects by other talented stamping artists. There's no formal
rules or ...
Beautiful creations by Ann McLachlan
-
Look at how beautifully ornate these creations are from Ann McLachlan at Creative
Options Blog
I honestly think they are a feast for the eyes and I ...
Try-Folds
-
Art Impressions just added the delightful new Try-Folds series to their
line of watercolour stamps:
These, and more new stamps from Art Impression...
Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge!
-
Happy Wednesday! This week's Paper Pretties challenge is to use RING IN
THE NEW YEAR as the inspiration for your project. We'd love for you to
play along...
OCL Blog Hop!
-
Hello everyone! Welcome to the OCL Sneak Peek Blog Hop! You should have
arrived from Amber Hillman's blog.
If you didn't arrive from Amber's blog, click...
Taking a little break......
-
Hello Everyone!
Happy New Year - we hope that you rang in the new year with merriment and
joy and that it continues through the 2011! We both enjoyed the ...
BLOG CANDY
-
Many of you have switched to my NEW blog, but many of you still have not! I
have a HUGE blog candy giveaway right now, and it can be found at my new
blog: ...
Shoot girl I wish Id found you earlier! I live in south Austin and would love to do another one sometime! I bet I have 150 too!
ReplyDelete:)
Lydia
www.understandblue.blogspot.com
don't think I can catch a flight in time to be there! darn.....
ReplyDeleteWOW wish I was close enough to come check your sale out :) I hope your day is fun and you are making LOTSA $$$
ReplyDeleteThanks for hosting! It was nice to sell some stuff. Too bad I went to Hobby Lobby a few hours later and bought a bunch of nestabilities with my profits----LOL. Let's do this again next year!
ReplyDelete