Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bathing Beauties

Well oops! I thought I played along with this week's Techno stamper sketch challenge, but instead I guess I played along with a similar older one! I was one post off on the Technostamper website, LOL! (and, I didn't read very well!) I wonder if this will "count" as this week's sketch? I hope so, because she's giving away some yummy candy for playing along!! For this card I pulled out another image from *My Bird Set*, otherwise known as the FireCracker Designs by Pamela's A Little Bird Told Me set. The quote is one I especially love in this set, it's by Maya Angelou, who I adore! The colors for this card were last week's color challenge on Splitcoast (CC223), and they are sooo pretty! Baja Breeze, Ruby Red & Whisper White. Lovely! Thanks for stopping by today - and don't forget to tune in tomorrow for our FCD monthly bloghop!!
  • Stamps: A Little Bird Told Me from FireCracker Designs by Pamela
  • Paper: Baja Breeze, Ruby Red, Whisper White, GP white, Bo Bunny DP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers for coloring
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots, SU slit punch, buttons, adhesive flatback pearls, white embroidery thread
And a reminder - today is the last day to use my code, LIBBY1, at the FCD website for 15% off your entire order!! If you order these birds you will get them just as soon as Pamela's next shipment arrives!

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry :-( Did I link you to the wrong sketch? I hope not, but you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh too funny Libby! Glad I'm not the only one who's done that. Your card is so great they just have to count it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry it took so long to get over to see this. This is such a adorable card. I love it. And both sketches were so close it didn't really matter. Thanks so much for playing. Be sure to check my blog you won my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover