Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Monday, August 10, 2009

Oh how I love this lattice!!

I'd be willing to bet that not many of you are aware that I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator - am I right? Well I am, and have been for over five years now. But I'm just not a very good one! :-) But I certainly do looooove me some SU and get excited about the new catalog releases and hearing all about Convention!! The big, annual Convention was this past weekend, and I got to live vicariously through friends like Lydia and Suzy. And now I'm completely inspired to play with a bunch of my sadly neglected SU goodies!! But today's card only used one little stamp, the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes. The rest was a diecut, and was actually something I was lucky enough to make on Lydia's Big Shot when I went to a stamp class at her house a while back. We got to cut out that gorgeous Lattice, and the bird from Birds & Branches. Lydia had designed the black panel to go on a smaller white card, but I botched mine up thinking I could place the sentiment she provided straight on the card without a stamp-a-ma-jig, but I was sadly mistaken. So, I put it together at home and used a larger card and the wedding sentiment, since I needed a card for my cousin. This card is sooo simple and sooo pretty! It makes me totally want a Big Shot, but I'm still resisting. For now. :-) Thanks for stopping by today!!
  • Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
  • Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Lattice die, Birds & Branches die

5 comments:

  1. I covet that lattice!! It's totally on my next order form. I've been eyeing it since the new catty came out! Wonderfully elegant card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby your lattice wedding card is amazing. Fabulous, my dear, just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOw that lattice is beautiful!! I am a demo too (for about a year) but have been very frugal with my purchases..I will have to add this to that ever growing wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple...yet so strikingly beautiful, Libby!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover