Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mini Snowglobes! (and my return to blogging...!?!)

Hellllooooooo my stampy friends! Remember me? The Girl Who Used To Blog? :-) Well, I miss it. And I'm going to make an effort to get back into it! And so of course I pick this quiet time of year to make my return, when there's not much else going on... HAHAHAHAHA! We'll see how it goes.

So... perhaps you've heard, I have a thing for snowglobes? **snicker** What can I say, I'm completely addicted to making them! And when I got my first box of goodies from Hero Arts (YES I AM NAME-DROPPING!! CAN YOU EVEN BELIEVE I WORK FOR HERO ARTS?!?!) (ok, sorry for the obnoxious bragging, I lost control for a moment but I'm ok now...) there was a set with a bunch of cute smallish images, and I thought, WAIT JUST ONE MINUTE, these NEED TO go into snowglobes!! So that's what I did.Aren't they cute & fun?? I had to include the Stickles bottles in the photo, for size perspective. :-) And I thought they would be fabby gift tags, so I stamped "a gift for you" on the insides. Here are some closer looks. First, the penguin:And the bird:And my personal favorite, the cutie patootie kitty!!Ahhhh, snowglobes! I love 'em. And btw - I figured out an easier way to make them than what I did on the SCS tutorial, so I'll be posting that update here soon too. Oh, and if you made a snowglobe and posted it to the gallery on SCS - ugh - I've been ROTTEN about going in to comment! I hate being so rude! So it's a goal of mine to look at them all this weekend!!

Ok, wow, I feel like a blogger again!!! I hope to be seeing much more of all of you. I miss you. ***GROUP HUG***! :-) Happy Stampin!!

14 comments:

  1. I love these snow globes! You are so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you are back to blogging! And you know I LOVE the snowglobes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute. I have to try these one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorably fabulous! My favorite touch is the snowflake and button on each though....perfect addition!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!! I watched your video on SCS and they look like a lot of fun to make. I'm looking forward to an even easier way to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.

    I belive you know who I am. ;) I love these!! You are so awesome with these snowglobes!! SNOW QUEEN!

    So please just send me the mini kitty snowglobe and I'll be on my happy little way. ;) Hahhah!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. welcome back i did miss you and i love those cute globes- would love to know how to make them pleeeease.

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah! way to come back with adorable little snowglobes! They are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your snow globes are fantastic!!

    Your niece is too sweet, love the photo with her in the cup! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love your little snowflakes. I gotta try one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute and I cannot wait to see the tutorial of this little mini snowglobe!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yep, I love them in the mini version too! I did finally make one for my DD. I can't wait to give it to her! Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover