Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Texas Tuesday - oops!

Hey y'all! Today is a Texas Tuesday, a day when I usually try to post a Texas-inspired creation. But so far I've spent my day traveling back to Texas! We were on vacation in Michigan for the past 10 days, visiting family and attending a wedding. It didn't even cross my mind to get a card scheduled before I left, so boo, I have nothing Texas-y to share with you today! Sorry! But a couple of my fellow Texas Tw0-steppers do, so hop on over and check out Mark, Tina & Betty. And I'll be back soon to bore you all with vacation photos, heh heh.

1 comment:

  1. It's okay Libby. I always plan to schedule my post, but it never seems to work out that way.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover