Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A little Texana pumpkin canvas...

I saw a package of these tiny little canvases at the craft store a while back, and even though I had absolutely no idea what I would do with them, I had to have them. Surely some of you can relate to this sort of impulse...! Well!! I've finally done something with one of them. I created a happy little fall decoration!


I paper pieced the Pumpkin Trio from Texana Designs with some fun Halloween paper. The canvas was covered with more paper (carrying through the definition print theme) and some Mod Podge. The Have a Fabulous Fall sentiment is also from Texana Designs. I removed the barbed wire from the original stamped image - it was too difficult to cut around for this project. So I replaced it with a bit of wound hemp twine to look like a sweet bit of vine. Fun!

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Impulse shopping? I have no idea what you're talking about. :?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm - I have four wee canvases awaiting my detailed attention....... impulse buy - never, just an investment in the future.
    Love what you have made here, Libby.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERY cute! Now you have to do other holidays with the rest of the pack.

    Impulse buy? Me, never! cough ahem I have no idea why someone would do that. cough Honestly, I don't think you can call yourself a crafter if you don't buy something to use 'someday' when, at the present, you have no idea how you'll use it!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover