Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, May 31, 2013

Design Team Call Alert!!

My very favorite online craft supply store - i {heart} papers - is having a design team call!!


I am honored to be a part of this team in my social media coordinator position. I would LOVE IT if you joined the team, too!! Kate, the owner, if such a kind person, and great boss! And the store carries so many great goodies!! Kate gives you a gift certificate, and you can chose what you'd like to work with during your term on the team. How great is that??

Check out all of the design team call details HERE - I hope you'll apply!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover