Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

If you know me at all, you can probably name two of my very favorite things on the planet. Yes that's right. Bicycles. And Texas Bluebonnets. Both things make me so happy! Wellll would you believe Texana Designs now carries a stamp combining them?!?! Yes, I am happy.


I created a panel with the Texas Bluebonnets Background stamped lightly, then stamped the Jam'n Bicycle with Bluebonnets over top. The background of the card was a lot of fun to create - I finally played with my Distress Paints! I just made pools of paint on my craft sheet, then ran the paper through them. I added Distress Ink around the edges once the paint had dried. The Enjoy the Ride sentiment is also from Texana Designs.

And speaking of bicycles - I have some exciting news! I am riding in my very first big group bike ride this weekend! I'm participating in the Atlanta Tour de Cure, to raise money for the American Diabetes Association! Diabetes has had a personal impact on my life - so many family members (including both my mom and my mother-in-law) as well as friends have to live with this rotten disease. I'm rather proud of myself for doing this, raising a chunk of money, and actually getting my butt out on a bike instead of always watching bikes on tv, or stamping them....! :-) If you'd like to donate to my fundraiser, I would be absolutely honored - the link is RIGHT HERE.


Thanks for stopping by,

8 comments:

  1. I always love it when you stamp bicycles. Whenever I see a stamp with a bicycle it just makes me think of you, so how PERFECT is this card? It is just sooo totally you. And, like you, it makes me smile. It's beautiful...again, like you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a wonderful card Libby, love the rustic feel!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Two of your favorite things ... three if you count paint. :)

    I'm so proud of you for getting out on your bike. One of these days I will, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card Libby - the background is fabulous. Good on you getting out and riding!! I don't know if I still could ride... long time no do!!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved as much as уou wіll receiѵe caгried out right hеге.
    Тhe sketch is аttrаctive, your authored ѕubject matter stуlish.
    nonetheless, you command get bоught an impatiеnce
    oveг that yοu wish be delivering the folloωing.
    unwell unquestіonably come further formerly
    agаin as exactly the samе nearlу a lot often insiԁe casе you
    ѕhіеld thiѕ incrеaѕe.


    Heгe is my blοg reputation management

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am Mariam used every single spell worker on the internet, spent untold amounts of money and discovered they are all fakes...i was the fool though; doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. In the end, I decided that I wanted a tarot reading to know what my future held for me; I contacted a woman who lives locally to me and she told me about a man named (Priests Irumole); he does not advertise on the internet, has another job for income, has no set prices, makes no false promises and refuses to help anyone that cannot be helped and even helps
    for free sometimes, he will give you proof before taking money. He is a wonderful man and he was the only person who actually gave me real results. I really hope he doesn't mind me advertising his contact on the internet but I'm sure any help/ extra work will benefit him.contact him as spirituallighthealing101@live.com He travel sometimes.i cant give out his number cos he told me he don’t want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he’ will replied to any emails asap,love marriage,finance, job promotion ,lottery Voodoo,poker voodoo,golf Voodoo,Law & Court case Spells,money voodoo,weigh loss voodoo,any sicknesses voodoo,Trouble in marriage,HIV AIDS,it's all he does Hope this helps everyone that is in a desperate situation as I once was; I know how it feels to hold onto something and never have a chance to move on because of the false promises and then to feel trapped in wanting something
    more.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your painted background... and the central image and stamps are very cute !! Fab card Libby !

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover