Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Texas & Bluebonnets

It's been a while since I've posted a Texas Tuesday (or posted anything on this neglected blog, for that matter!) so I have a little Texas goodness for you today from Texana Designs...


Bluebonnets. Texas. A pretty watercolored background. Yes, this card just makes me happy. :-) The stamp is called Jam'n Texas Bluebonnet. The background was made with Distress Paints & water. I added some dimension to it, just for fun.


Quick and simple and Texasy. :-)

2 comments:

  1. You surely love Texas, and it really shows in this card - love it Libby.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the green & blue. And yeah, I can also kinda tell TX will always be a part of you.

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover