Yes, I was heartbroken when Vino tested positive, I was shocked when Rasmussen was given the boot, and I've been dismayed that the French don't keep their dogs on leashes when 140+ cyclists are flying by at 30 mph (what's up with that!?!) - but in the end, this year's Tour was AWESOME, and the podium positions in Paris couldn't have gone to three more deserving cyclists. Vive le Tour!
Trick or Treat
-
Today is my third and last card for the *Whimsy Stamps*
*Halloween *challenge using once again their* Lil Friends*
card fronts, leaving with just four mor...
6 hours ago












It can only go up from here. I felt sad whenever another scandel got press. Lets have a women's tour-hopefully, the drugs would stay away for that.
ReplyDeleteI just discoverd you site off Amy W. site, and saw you were a fellow Texan. i will have to check out your blog too. Chris
ReplyDelete