Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Super cute RAK from Dina!

Isn't this little birdie just the cutest thing?? I got this adorable RAK in the mail from Dina, aka Mama Dini, and it came all the way from Indonesia! A little while back I posted about gamsol, or odorless mineral spirits, perhaps not being the best thing to use while pregnant. I mentioned that I would give baby oil a try instead when coloring with my Prismacolors. Dina was so nice & left a comment with links to threads over on SCS regarding baby oil, and then sat down to play with baby oil herself, created this adorable card, and put it in the mail to me!! I'm such a lucky girl! You can read the details about this card on Dina's excellent blog here - and while you're there you'll surely want to look around a bit, if you've been living under a rock and have never visited before. :-) Thanks Dina, I so appreciated this very special RAK!

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable RAK!! Lucky you! That was so sweet on Dina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very nice RAK! You're one luck gal! I love love love your Santa card you made for the swap. It's really cute! Glad I got to surf your blog.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet! :) What a great friend... and what a great piece of art! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! I'm so glad it made it to you safely. Hope you and baby are doing great!

    Dina

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover