Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Want to share some ribbon?

Hi everyone - I've been dying to get my hands on some of that Stampin' Up 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, but I can't afford to order all the colors by myself. Anyone want to share?? I have two spots available in a share - you would get all 8 colors, 3 yards of each color, for $16. That includes shipping (if you are in Austin we could do a hand-off & the price would be less). Let me know if you're interested! Email me at stampinlibby at gmail dot com. :-) (I've seen other people put their email address like that on their blog - does it even matter? Would a spammer find it if I typed it out normally in my blog post? I have no clue. Oh well better safe than sorry...) :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover