One of my favorite bloggers, Shannan, tagged me. It's not like I have anything better to do at the moment (!!) so what the heck, I'll play along...!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Working as a reliability engineer at Motorola
2. Driving my "Michigan car" - black with no AC! In TEXAS!
3. Showing up everywhere with really bad hair due to having my windows down in my steamy hot car
4. Trying to decide what to do about my wedding (ended up getting hitched on the beach in Cancun!)
5. Exercising regularly. *sigh* What a concept!
Five things on my to do list today:
1. Have a baby
2. Do some laundry
3. Have a baby
4. Stamp a little?
5. Have a baby!!!
Five things I will do when I am a millionaire:
1. Share with my family
2. Buy a bigger house
3. Make a stamp room in my new house just like Nichole's
4. Go to school to learn to do something I love
Five things I will never wear again:
1. Maternity clothes
2. A wedding dress (actually I've never worn one!)
3. Horizontal stripes (I say this, but always forget and wear them anyway - bad scene!)
4. Permed hair
5. Parachute pants
Five of my favorite toys:
1. My stamps and all things related
2. My camera
3. My Kitchenaide stand mixer
4. My under-the-cabinet clock radio in the kitchen
5. My bike - hope to ride it again once all of this baby making stuff is done
My five banes of existence:
1. Cleaning the bathroom - I have a phobia of hairs not attached to heads - YUCK!!
2. My stupid neighbor with a very loud motorcycle who always drives by just after I put Carter down to sleep
3. Weeds. I hate pulling weeds. (I'm so with you on this one Shannan!)
4. New banks & Jiffy Lubes going up everywhere - why do we need one on every single corner?
5. George W. Bush
I'm going to skip the part about tagging five others - but feel free to play along if you'd like!
So today is the day my doctor would like me to go into labor... she's on call today. She's off most of next week so it will likely be somebody else from her practice who will deliver Cupcake unless Cupcake cooperates today. Which is fine, she didn't deliver Carter either. Luckily Joel doesn't really care about the Superbowl, otherwise he'd probably get very annoyed if labor did start today. He's a huge sports fan. And actually - his team is the Detroit Lions. Yes, it's rough being a football fan from Michigan!! But we did discuss it - if the Lions had had some miraculous season and actually DID make it to the Superbowl today, Joel probably would have chosen the game over the birth...! I guess I should try to be active today - maybe going for a walk will get something happening... we'll see! Have a Super Sunday!!
It's Your Day to Celebrate! - Hello friends! I was supposed to spend sometime weeding today, but when I got home from a food run, it was raining! RATS! So I had to spend some time i...
7 minutes ago