Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Friday, June 20, 2008

More Courtney photos...

Just in case you are thinking about playing along with this week's From Courtney's Closet challenge - I thought I'd better post another photo, one that shows her dress a little better. (Reality may be that I just want to force more photos of her on you all - but I'm pretending it's to help you with the challenge... it's my story and I'm sticking with it!) The dress has an orange at the top (and says "sweet"), has a couple little orange bows, and there are strawberries, pineapple, flowers and more oranges along the bottom. Hence the fruit on my card (you were correct Isabelle!). :-) This second photo cracks me up - it's as if she's studying the elements on her outfit so she can reproduce them in a card as well. My little future stamper! LOL! See how happy and sweet she was yesterday morning? Well the day went downhill from there - I took her to my Zonta meeting last night, where she did ok but I could tell she wasn't quite herself (wanting to nurse but then giving me fits when I tried to nurse her, etc) and then once home I couldn't get her to sleep until ~9:45 (she's usually out by ~8:30). She slept for about an hour, then woke up screaming. The night was pretty much awful from there. Lots of crying unless I was standing, holding her on her side and swaying her. Mommy was not allowed to put her down or even sit down. *sigh* A trip to the doctor this morning and sure enough - ear infection!! Boo!! I thought cold season was behind us??? This is her second ear infection in her short four and a half months of life - this does not bode well for our future. Boy do I hate ear infections!! Poor sweetie. She's taking drugs now, though, and is closer to her happy self once again. But Mommy needs a nap!!!

7 comments:

  1. Are you kidding? You need an excuse to post more photos of that baby? If you truly need a reason, its simply to make me smile...that's all the reason in the world. What a doll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is adorable, I love those chubby legs. Sorry about the ear infection:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of Courtney looking at her dress! What a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO cute! Hope she's feeling better and that you get some sleep! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhhh sweetness!! I hope Courtney is feeling better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cute Courtney pic. She is changing so much! I made a card...but not sure I want to post it...orange??? not my fav color LOL
    I saw another FCCC card today! My favorite part of this picture is the little curl on top of her head!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, I was going to say ear infection before I even read it. Have you ever had an ear infection? They HURT! I had one once and that was enough. Poor, sweet baby Courtney. I hope she's all better now. What a cutie she is!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover