Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween is for suckers!

Hey Kelly, this one's for you! It's not quite "vampires suck", but it's as close as I've got! :-) This is the cute little Hambo signature pig, dressed up and trick or treating as a vampire! Here's a little known fact about me - I love vampires!! Ok, little known - unless you are Kelly. Or Laura. (or maybe even my brother, if he's actually reading this post...!) I was a big Anne Rice fan back in college, and my favorite vampire book of more recent reading is The Historian. I even used to belong to the Anne Rice fan club - I "joined the coven and strengthened the blood of the Vampire Lestat". (honestly, I'm not kidding!!) My favorite Sting song is "Moon Over Bourbon Street". The first time I visited New Orleans, I walked around the Garden District by day, searching for Anne Rice's house, and wandered around the French Quarter at night, looking for Louis. Ok, I've shared too much. Now that you all think I'm a complete freak, let me tell you a little more about this card! Vampire Pig's cape is super fun IRL - I lined it with lavendar Fun Flock - FUN INDEED! And of course a little Stickles makes up the trim. I love those little bat brads - they're from Making Memories. Ok Carter wants me to go and watch Thomas with him now - don't tell him that his Mommy is a vampire freak, ok? ;-) And a quick reminder - 15% off your order at Hambo Stamps this week if you use code LIBLUVSHAMBO!!! Woohoo! Bye.
  • Stamps: Vampire Pig and Halloween's for Suckers from Hambo Stamps
  • Paper: Georgia Pacific White, Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant, ?? Green, SU DP
  • Ink: Adirondack Pitch Black, Copic markers for coloring
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug & Mesh folder (I think?), MM bat brads, SU scallop edge punch, Fun Flock, Stickles, Black Glaze pen, White souffle pen
PS... Kelly I was very excited that you left me a comment! :-)

7 comments:

  1. How excited are you that I'm leaving you a comment? You do good work, Libbs, you do good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and you did it up right girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of vampires, have you read these new teen vampire books that are getting turned into movies? I hear they are great. Oh, and I LOVE this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous and very fashion forward piggy vampire. Love the flock and the glitter! Great card indeed, even coming from a freaky vampire lover, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Libby what a cute little "HamPire"!
    Sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just to cute, Libby!! Love the image, texture, papers and sparkle!! Love the whole thing!!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover