Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Vincent Van Sow

I just realized I never posted this card on here! And since I'm messing around with Facebook at the moment, checking to see if my blog posts will show up in there, I figured there's no time like the present to post it! LOL! I made this card for our Hambo challenge last week on Paper Craft Planet. It also played along with the sketch and color challenges on there. I've mentioned before that I just LOVE this Faux Van Gogh stamp from smARTworks. This time I paired it with my Artist Pig from Hambo and this cute sentiment, which actually can also be used as a signature on the back of your card. I considered cutting off the piggy's ear, but decided I just couldn't do it. LOL Thanks for stopping by - and don't forget to scroll down to see my Hambo Christmas Challenge card below! :-)
  • Stamps: Artist Pig and Good Impression from Hambo Stamps, Faux Van Gogh #2 from smARTworks
  • Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Basic Black, Neenah Solar White
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics for coloring pig, SU for painting
  • Accessories: Cuttlebug D'vine Swirls, brads, black & clear glaze pen
By the way - if you're on Facebook, say hi! I like having friends. LOL

4 comments:

  1. Love your piggy van gogh. Very cool stamp. About a hundred years ago I dated a guy named Vincent and he had a van and he had named it Van Go. *groan* I think once I found that out I stopped dating him! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my gosh! I just LOL at your notion of cutting off the piggy's ear! Tee hee hee! Too funny! This is so darn adorable, Libby. What a totally perfect combination of stamps. I just ADORE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol - this is too funny! love when stamps from different sets work so well together!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover