1. I used different, but similar, stamps.
2. I added color - Lori's was monochromatic.
3. I stamped my sentiment directly below Elvis rather than putting it on it's own panel.
I loooove how Elvis' jacket turned out, completely blinged out! I colored it first with a gold paint pen, then went over it with gold Stickles! BLING BABY BLING!! :-) Thanks Lori for the super fun inspiration, and for "making me" buy these Elvis stamps in the first place. :-) And thanks for stopping by today!
- Stamps: Jazzed Up from SU, Finger Clickin Elvis and Thank You Very Much from CHF
- Paper: Pacific Point, Basic Black, Whisper White
- Ink: Pacific Point, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics for coloring
- Accessories: Sakura gold paint pen, gold Stickles, SU gold brads, SU scallop edge & corner (?) punches