Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ART SHARE/BLOG CANDY

My fellow Texan blogging friend Betty posted this on her blog, and I thought it sounded like too much fun to pass up...!

The first 5 people to respond to this post will get something made by me! My choice! For you! Could be a card I am really pleased with, an altered object or something else altogether! My choice! But this offer has some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be made with you in mind, so you won't get something I already made unless I think it suits you to a T.

3. It'll be done sometime this year. I am the first to admit - I SUCK at sending out RAKs. I am slow slow slow - but I do get to it EVENTUALLY! So only sign up if you are patient, and please do not camp out by the mailbox waiting! :-)

4. There is a catch - you must offer this same blog candy on your blog! Let me know you're in, then re-post this on your blog (you can change the wording - the "I SUCK" part is all me!!) and offer something you make - your choice - to the first 5 people who respond to your post. Add my name to the #1 slot on your list - I am your first participant. When you create your giveaway, you will become the first participant on the lists for the people who participate with you. Got it? :-)


Soooo... who wants to play??? :-)


2. Ananya - Express Imagine Create
3. FibreJunky - Ramblings of a FibreJunky
4. Yael - My Creative Spot

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Libby! I believe hubs is putting your package in Weds. mail! ENJOY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Libby. Well I'm the 2nd one to comment. Only one problem- I don't have a blog :(
    However, I am a part of a yahoo group for cards and papercrafts so if you let me, I could most definitely do it there. Please let me know. If so, the number one slot is yours ofcourse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! What a great idea....however I don't have any patience (lol) and I also don't have a blog! Have fun playing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Libby,
    somehow my pc is giving me a bit of trouble sending mail right now. So I'm posting here. Thanks for letting me join. I also got the fifth spot on Betty's list (yay!). I'm adding my e- mail address, please send me a msg throgh e- mail as I am having trouble accessing your e- mail address. I will answer any questions u might want to ask of me and also give you my mailing address through it.

    Ananya Gupta aka Anu
    magicwithananya@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Libby,
    i got a blog created for myself yesterday so will be doing the art share through it now. I have linked you to the art share post as well.

    Ananya aka Anu

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like fun. I suck at it too - I'm slow, but I always send things out eventually! I like that you're slow, too. It makes me feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. well. if i can still get in - i'd love to...what a great way to share art
    happy easter

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover