Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Sneak Peek!

Hi all! I've had another rough night with the kids - well ok, just a rough night with Carter, I shouldn't blame Courtney! I let him watch Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs today - bad idea, he was afraid to go to bed tonight. I've decided to put a ban on Disney movies for a while, especially when Daddy is out of town! So now that he's finally sleeping, I'm too tired to stamp, so I'm headed to bed. I'll have my card posted tomorrow evening if all goes according to plan tomorrow...! In the mean time, here's a little sneak peak. Notice anything about this photo? And just a bit of a warning, there are some funky colors going on this week!! Can't wait to show you the whole photo tomorrow, it's a cute one!! See you again soon....

4 comments:

  1. I didn't get a card made in time (unless of course you are late in posting again LOL) Hmmm...I wonder what is coming next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry you had a rough night :(

    anxiously awaiting Courtney's funky colored outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no clue what she is wearing this time round. However, I'm sure she'll be looking as quite as ever in whatever it turns out to be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if I am correct, this looks like Courtney's DOLL's hand...couldn't be Courtney's! maybe she is holding the doll & they have matching outfits on! that would be cute! sorry to hear about the bad night. look forward to your card & the full reveal!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover