Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Austin Area 2009 SCS Shoebox Swap!

Wow it's been ages since I've posted on here!! For the most part I have been on a MAJOR stamping break - totally lacking in the mojo department. I was close to giving up hope that I'd ever stamp again, but luckily some sweet stamping friends hosted a big SCS Shoebox Swap and I was able to kick it back into high gear!! Ok, that's a lie - I still have very little mojo, but at least I was able to make cards OTHERS designed, and hang out with some wonderful stampy chicks! I'll share some photos in a bit, but first I wanted to say a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to some WONDERFUL companies - they donated doorprizes and discount codes for our swap, providing enough STUFF that everyone got to go home with a goodie bag as well as a doorprize!! They ROCK and they are now officially my favorite companies on the planet. (Ok, most of them already were anyway!!) But here's who I officially LOVE!
American Art Stamp * Deadbeat Designs * DeNami Design * FireCracker Designs by Pamela * Flourishes * Gina K Designs * Hambo Stamps * MFT * Our Craft Lounge * Rubbernecker Stamp Company * smARTworks * Stampendous * Stamping Bella * Taylored Expressions * Texana Designs * The Greeting Farm * Unity Stamp Company
My next posts will feature each of these fine companies, starting tomorrow morning with an FCD blog hop!! So tune in for that! :-) And now onto the photos. First, here's me with two of our wonderful hostesses for the event, Karen (gamblemom) and Brenda (sassybee)!This is the entire gang - 40 stampers. The event was at the Lone Star Retreat Center in Georgetown, and owner Karmen could not be any sweeter! She joined us for the stamping!Stamping our little hearts out...Here I am with Christy (cpine) - one of the sweetest stampers I know!You know I love Deborah's (deborahmegan) blog! And of course she is such a fun chica too!And last but not least - here I am with two AMAZING stampers, who I was hoping like mad would rub a little of their talent off on me as we posed for this photo! Bev (texasgrammy) and Joan (joanervin). EEEK!Thanks for stopping by today! I'll be back soon with the blog hop!!

3 comments:

  1. oh how fun...we didnt have out get together this year...so sad :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lot of fun, Libby!! Great pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How FUN!! Love the photos!

    I didn't know you lived in the Austin area. One of my sons (in college right now) wants to live in Austin after he graduates. (Well at least that is what he says THIS week. It changes all the time! I think it was Australia last month!) LOL!

    ReplyDelete

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover