Admin Control Panel

New Post | Edit Pages | Change Layout | Stats | Sign Out

Thursday, October 1, 2009

One and Done!

Isn't this image adorable!? Would you want to be the ONLY PERSON IN ALL OF STAMPLAND playing with it???? Well you better HURRY on over to the Hambo Stamps blog, Talk to the Ham! Tim & Monica had the fun idea of doing "silent auctions" on their blog for one of a kind digital images! Check the blog for all the details. TODAY they are auctioning off this cutie! Bidding ends at 10pm EST - so hurry on over there! Last I checked I was winning, we'll see if I can hang on! I can already tell it's going to absolutely KILL ME each week knowing there's a cute Hambo image that I may not EVER be able to own! EEEK!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I always enjoy your comments - thanks so much for taking the time to leave one!

Tutorials

Get Inspired

 
Pin It button on image hover